@,@

SMILE....bcoz someone luv ya~

Saturday, August 28, 2010

=_(

i cry...again...he was like ignoring me...it was hurt...i dunno wat to say...his status in fb now is 'in a relationship'...n im cryin badly badly for tht...only god know wht i feel...if only he know the main reason y am i askin 4 the break.....im not tht type of girl who can be in love wit somebody, im juz....me.....i swear over my cat tht i dont hv anyone else!....im sooo stupid to let him go...silly...but then i realise my biggest dream ahead...dear god, plez gimme strength to hold on....please....to my dear X, thx 4 giving me a chance to smile....hope u will always be in happiness wif sumone u love.....thx again...may good always give u his blessing....(~_~)

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOii..

enough wit misery n sadness...
hari raya is juz around the corner...i hv my baju done...yeayy...thts all matter....haha...after all of tht happens to me, i really dun hv words to say....not much.....
by the time i lost him (i guess), i lost my best friend too...its hard u know...to let sumone go but deep inside u r actually lying to yorself tht u hate tht person...its hard...
ramadan almost come its end...i was like suddenly realise, tht god really r generous, to gv me oppurtinity to live until now, still young, still in islam....
the only companion now for me is allah....he was there when im in happiness nor sadness, n hes the one who gv me tht....oh allah, always make me be wit u...forever

No comments:

Post a Comment